Thursday, May 11, 2006

Αφιερωμένο

Take me out tonight Where there's music and there's people And they're young and alive Driving in your car I never never want to go home Because I haven't got one Anymore Take me out tonight Because I want to see people and I Want to see life Driving in your car Oh, please don't drop me home Because it's not my home, it's theirHome, and I'm welcome no more And if a double-decker bus Crashes into us To die by your side Is such a heavenly way to die And if a ten-ton truck Kills the both of us To die by your side Well, the pleasure - the privilege is mine Take me out tonight Take me anywhere, I don't care I don't care, I don't care And in the darkened underpass I thought Oh God, my chance has come at last(But then a strange fear gripped me and I Just couldn't ask) Take me out tonight Oh, take me anywhere, I don't care I don't care, I don't care Driving in your car I never never want to go home Because I haven't got one, da ... Oh, I haven't got one And if a double-decker bus Crashes into us To die by your side Is such a heavenly way to die And if a ten-ton truck Kills the both of us To die by your side Well, the pleasure - the privilege is mine Oh, There Is A Light And It Never Goes Out There Is A Light And It Never Goes Out There Is A Light And It Never Goes Out There Is A Light And It Never Goes Out There Is A Light And It Never Goes Out

(ελπίζω να μην θεωρείται αγένεια να επιστρέφεις μια αφιέρωση)

No comments: