Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Ολομόναχοιμαζί

Every time i think of youI feel shot right through with a bolt of blue.It's no problem of mine but it's a problem I findLiving a life that I can't leave behindThere's no sense in telling meThe wisdom of a fool won't set you freeBut that's the way that it goesAnd it's what nobody knowsWhile every day my confusion growsEvery time I see you fallingI get down on my knees and prayI'm waiting for that final momentYou'll say the words that I can't sayI feel fine and I feel goodI'm feeling like I never shouldWhenever I get this way, I just don't know what to sayWhy can't we be ourselves like we were yesterdayI'm not sure what this could meanI don't think you're what you seemI do admit to myselfThat if I hurt someone elseThen I'll never see just what we're meant to beEvery time I see you fallingI get down on my knees and prayI'm waiting for that final momentYou'll say the words that I can't say

No comments: